Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Old School Style Valentines

Amorous greetings to you!  With all the winter holidays behind us we look forward to the days getting longer and hopefully back to warmer temps.  It is also time to start putting together some Valentines.  For the month of January, on Wednesdays, we are going to put together various old school style Valentines.  You know, the kind the kids hand out at school.  I always loved this holiday…first of all I am all about RED and second of all I love---love.  :)  So with no further ado, I will present the first of four Valentines that are super fun to make, and the kids just may want to get in on the creative process as well.
You can find all of our Wednesday Valentines at The Sunsational Stamp Shop, so hop on over there and take a peek at all the fabulous stamps they have.  While over there look around in Scrapping With Lisa's Image Shop for digital images as well.
"No Lion" Valentine Card
"No Lion" Valentine Card
This cutie was colored with ShinHan alcohol markers.  I used an Exacto knife to cut into his paws so he could hold his little sign telling the recipient that they are loved.  I mounted it on a piece of red cardstock that I embossed using my CTMH hearts embossing folder and my eBosser.
I hope you enjoyed todays project, please come back next Wednesday for the next Old School Valentine.  Hint:  I used two different stamp sets that can be used for many other occasions.  :)
Please head on over to my blog at Paper Canvas Creations.  We would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the 'Follow Me' button and Like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments: