Monday, June 12, 2017

Summer Picnic Fun

Hello there, crafty friends!  It’s Sharon, One Crafty Mrs, from A Piece Of (my) Heart's blog and I’m here today to share another card using this cute Sunsational Stamps digi named Daisy.  You can find her in the store, here.



Daisy At The Beach-june 12-ocm-SS


This card was made using digital papers from Pixel Scrapper.  I’ve really come to like using them as I can pick and choose what I want and there is no waste of pieces I will never use like sometimes happens with paper packs.  It doesn’t seem to take up a lot of ink like I thought it might either.  I think, in the long run, it’s probably cheaper.

I cut an 8.5x11-inch 110lb piece of cardstock at 5.5-inches on the long side.  This makes a top-folding A2 card.  I chose the yellow with white polka dots digital paper and cut that to 4.25x5.5-inches and adhered that to my card front.  It completely covered the front of the card.  Then I cut the “Life’s A Picnic” cardstock to 3.75x5-inches and adhered it on top of the previous piece.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the free clipart picnic scene and added a black mat behind it.  I also cut a free clipart umbrella to add to the scene and I popped it up with some dimensionals.

Daisy At The Beach Copics-june 12-ocm-SS

Daisy was cut with my Cameo and I colored her with Copics see color chart).  Then I popped her up onto the beach blanket with dimensionals.


I hope you love my card as much as I do!

That’s it for me today.   Stop by the Sunsational Stamps Store and check out all the great stamps Lisa has available.  And don’t forget to visit the Facebook Fan page and the Sunsational Stamps blog for some fabulous inspiration from the other amazing Design Team members.

See you again in a couple of weeks when I will be back to share some more great stamps by Lisa!  In the meantime, take a minute to come and visit me on my blog - A Piece Of (My) Heart.

2 comments: