Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Good Fishing Trip

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with another post for Sunsational Stamps.  This month we are celebrating summer and all that it entails.  Whether you like camping or fishing or anything in between, check out the store for some fun stamps.

How cute are these stamps?

 
I wanted a foresty background so I picked the paper from my stash and simply tore white cardstock and inked it blue to simulate water.  I colored all my elements with markers.


I fussy cut all the elements and positioned them on the card, adding foam adhesives to some for dimension.  Love how fun this looks.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. It has been years since I have gotten to fish with my dad. He was the one who taught me how to thread a worm on a hook and filet a bullhead only shortly after I learned how to walk. http://www.henrystackleshop.com

    ReplyDelete