Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hug is miracle

Hi Crafty Friends,

I am Shylaa here today to share my DT inspiration for the current month challenge.

The challenge theme this month is Love.

Here is my make a CAS card  made with With all my heart Digital stamp



For this card, the background is watercoloured with Moved lawn and salty ocean distress inks.I watercoloured the digital stamp using camel watercolours. Finished by card by adding 3d outliner, washi tape and sequins.

Supplies used:
Digital Image - With all my heart Sunsational stamps
Ranger Distress inks - Moved Lawn & Salty ocean
Camel watercolours
Itsybitsy water brushpen
Washi tape
Sequins
3d outliner

Click Here to submit your entries to our monthly challenge

Thanks again for joining us.Visit Sunsational Stamps online shop and blog to see the amazing work by our fellow Designers.
 

1 comment: