Friday, May 4, 2018

I Fish You a Happy Birthday

Ahoy Sea Lubbers, today we made a card for my friends little girl, as you may have guessed she LOVES fish.



I wanted to make a slider card, I always make her interactive cards and I thought this one would work perfectly with the adorable Mermaid set from Sunsational Stamps, which you can locate Here.  I colored everything with alcohol markers and fussy cut them all out.  I used Close To My Heart cardstock that is shiny on one side and matte on the other…I figured the shiny chevron worked great for the water and the scalloped brown worked well for the sand.

Be sure and check out this month's challenge, you can find the post and link up by clicking Here. Good luck, we can’t wait to see what you all create!

I hope you enjoyed today’s card, thank you for stopping by, please follow our blog by clicking on the “Follow Me” button and Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram so you don’t miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment